Buying a new computer can present its challenges. Chief among this is the fact that most clients do not get what they want. They only discover the computer is underpowered for their needs after they have left the computer store. Some of the issues include:
- Buying a $499 computer only to realize it is missing essential features vital for your work
- Not knowing that a bargain desktop computer or laptop computer only comes with a 60 day trial of Microsoft Office so with additional software and features that $499 suddenly becomes a $699 computer.
- Realizing that the warranty you have requires you to mail the computer back for support.
- Non- US based warranty and computer support which creates communication barriers
- Buying a cheap desktop computer or laptop that is packed with trial software that takes forever to uninstall
Better Solutions are experts at helping our clients get exactly what they need in their computer purchase. We will gather your requirements and search for the best deal out there for your computer needs.
So, if you are in the market for a new computer, give us a call today on 816.558.0001 for the best possible deal.